Experience a different approach at Tarter Construction Services. We are committed to building relationships in Bloomington, IL and the surrounding communities with our leading, progressive services, working with commercial clients in the public, private, and not-for-profit sectors. From the beginning to the end, we collaborate with you for results that meet and exceed your expectations. We take pride in our performance, expertise, and attention to detail.
Work With Our In-House Design Team
We will review your objectives, expectations, aesthetics, space planning, financial goals, and schedule
Preliminary floor plans, elevations, and sections are designed depicting your proposed project
Detailed design drawings are produced and interior and exterior finishes are discussed
Construction drawings are produced and final construction costs are established
Projects we work on include:
- Office Complexes
- Land & Air Transportation, Hangars
- Warehouse & Distribution
- Multi-family dwellings
- New Home Building
- Custom Homes
Construction Delivery Methods, Tailored to Meet Your Needs
- Traditional General Contracting
- Construction Management
- Cost Plus
- Negotiated Contract
We Are Committed to Safety:
Our safety and health program includes:
- Providing mechanical and physical safeguards to the maximum extent possible.
- Conducting a program of safety and health inspections to find and eliminate unsafe working conditions or practices, to control health hazards, and to fully comply with OSHA safety and health standards for every job.
- Training all employees in good safety and health practices.
- Providing necessary personal protective equipment, and instructions for proper use and care.
- Developing and enforcing safety and health rules, and requiring that employees cooperate with these rules as a condition of employment.
- Investigating promptly and thoroughly, every accident to find out what caused it, and correct the problem so it will not happen again.
It is the intent of this Company to comply with all laws. To do this, we must constantly be aware of conditions in all work areas that can produce injuries. No employee is required to work at a job that is not safe or healthful.
Prevention of occupationally induced injuries and illnesses is of such consequence that it will be given precedence over operating productivity, whenever necessary. To the greatest degree possible, management will provide all mechanical and physical activities required for personal safety and health, in keeping with the highest standards.
We will maintain an occupational safety and health program conforming to the best practices of organizations of this type. To be successful, such a program must embody proper attitudes towards injury and illness prevention on the part of supervisors and employees. It also requires cooperation in all safety and health matters, not only between supervisor and employee, but also between each employee and their co-workers.
Our objective is a safety and health program that will reduce the number of injuries and illnesses to an absolute minimum, not merely in keeping with, but surpassing, the best experience of operations similar to ours. Our goal is zero accidents and injuries.